- 200 g dark chocolate, melted: 100g + 100 g
- 200 g condensed milk
- 150 g almond flour
- 3 eggs, separated:
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites, whipped until stiff
- 1 orange zest, grated
- 100 ml orange liqueur (optional)
- 1 candied orange
- Wisk the condensed milk with the egg yolks until creamy. Stir in 100 g of melted chocolate, the almond flour, the orange zest and the Cointreau (if used). Fold in the egg whites gently.
- Grease a mold.
- Pour in the mold and boil until firm (≈ 25 minutes). Unmold when lukewarm. Place on a rack.
- Drizzle the remaining 100 g of melted chocolate over the cake. Keep in the fridge until serving.
- Garnish it with candied orange.