- 1 baby octopus
- 1 spring onion coarsely chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt to taste
- Freeze the octopus before cooking it, then defrosted and cook in unsalted water. Make sure the water is boiling hot and put in and out 3 times, then let cook untill tender: leave it submerged between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Drain the water, and cool the octopus completely.
- Chop the cooked octopus and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the spring onion, tomato and peppers. Toss to combine well.
- Just before serving dress with the salt, vinegar and oil.