- 1 Kg oxtail
- 1 spoon flour
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled but uncut
- 2 onions, minced
- 3 carrots, sliced thickly
- 3 spoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups brandy
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a crock pot and then add the olive oil.
- Season the oxtail with salt and pepper. Then coat with a little flour, shaking the excess of it.
- Brown the meat in the pot along with the entire garlic cloves.
- When browned add the onions and carrots; and sauté them.
- Add the brandy and wait 2 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate. Add enough water to cover.
- Cook slowly for 3.5 hours. In a pressure cooker it would take 2 hours at the minimum heat.