- 2 tablespoons olive oil (+ more if the vegetables soak them up)
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 1 leek (the white part), minced
- 1 bunch of green asparagus (apply gentle pressure to the bottom of each spear until it breaks; discard the woody ends)
- 400 g canned artichoke hearts, drained and split
- 200 g canned peas
- coarse salt and pepper to taste.
- In a pressure cooker pour the olive oil and sauté the carrots. When slightly brown (caramelised) add the leek. Add salt, for the vegetables to
- Add the asparagus, stirring to coat. Put the lid of the pan for the ingredients to become tender.
- Add the artichokes, and sauté them. Finally add the peas, stirring gently.
- Cover with the lid and cook over a low heat until tender (≈2 mins). Season with salt and pepper.