- 1 kg papayas; peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 white guavas, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 small bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 100 g honey
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Mix the orange juice with half of the honey. Leave the papaya to macerate in this liquid.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over the guava. Allow to macerate.
- Mix the lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Allow the banana to macerate in this mixture.
- Put the papaya in the centre. Garnish with the guava and the banana.