- 1 circular sheet of puff pastry (store-bought)
- 400 g canned peaches in syrup, drained
- 200 ml cream, partially whipped
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven at 180 ° C.
- Put the sheet of pastry on an oven tray. Lay the peaches in the middle.
- Cover partially the peaches with the edges of the pastry (leaving the fruit somewhat visible). Brush the pastry with syrup from the can of peaches.
- Bake at 180 ° C (or following the instructions in the pastry); until nicely browned (≈40 min). Let cool.
- Whip the cream. When partially whipped add slowly the condensed milk.
- Pour this cream mixture over the cake.
- Sprinkle the pistachios over the cream. Keep in the fridge.