- 2kg tomatoes, diced
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ small onion, diced
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup olive oil + a little olive oil to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1 egg, hard boiled and crumbled
- 100 g cured jam, chopped
- In a blender blend the tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, onion and garlic with the olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the vinegar and salt.
- Blend again until well mixed.
- Pass the mixture through a chinois and let cool in the refrigerator for some time.
- Serve in a bowl/cup. Sprinkle some chopped egg and ham. Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over it.