- 500 g pork chops
- 1 red bell pepper (seeds and pith removed), cut into chunks
- 500 g tomato, peeled and chopped (it can be tinned)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the Pepper Tomato sauce as it’s been indicated here.
- While the sauce is simmering grill the pork chops, flipping them once. Brown the chops slightly. Drain
- Add the chops to the sauce and leave to simmer for 8 minutes. So add the chops to the sauce when the sauce is almost cooked.
- Be careful not to overcook the peppers, they must be tender but firm