- ½ pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 celeriac, peeled and shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 green apple, peeled and shredded
- 1 lemon
- 1 seeded pomegranate
- 16 boiled shrimps, unshelled (optional)
- 100 g walnuts, chopped and crushed
- salt to taste
- sour cream
- In different bowls sprinkle with lemon juice all the vegetables: the celeriac, carrot and apple. Add a pinch of salt.
- In a metal cake ring put the apple on the base, then the carrot, the celeriac and lastly the pineapple. Sprinkle the walnuts on top of that.
- When ready to serve garnish with the shrimps (if used), some sour cream, the pomegranate seeds and a little rosemary.