[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 2 bundles of green asparagus, woody ends snapped off
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Preheat grill pan to Pour in the oil. Sprinkle salt over the oil for the asparagus not to stick to the grill.
- Place the asparagus on the hot grill in a single layer. After 2 minutes toss the asparagus with the oil and salt to coat evenly. Add more salt if necessary.
- Cook, turning occasionally, until the spears are marked and tender (12 to 15 minutes).
- Transfer the asparagus to a platter, and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.