- 1 slice of bread, diced
- 200 g tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 1 teaspoon Perrins sauce
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil: 1 tablespoon + 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 12 shrimps, boiled
- Croutons: Fry the bread in oil (1 tablespoon) until golden brown. Drain. Put aside.
- Dressing: Combine Perrins sauce, vinegar and olive oil (2 tablespoons).
- Macerate all the vegetables – tomatoes, cucumber and onion- in the dressing.
- Sprinkle the shrimps and croutons all over.