[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 1 l milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange zest without the bitter white pith, grated
- ½ cup rice
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Infuse the milk with the cinnamon stick and the orange zest. Then sieve the milk.
- In a pot heat the milk and when boiling add the rice (scattering it with the same measure cup). Don’t stir. Cover with a lid a let simmer for 25 minutes.
- Do nothing: don’t touch the rice.
- Then, stir in the condensed milk and the sugar; and let simmer for 15 minutes more. Stir frequently so as to the rice releases its starch and the pudding grows creamier; but not too thick.
- Pour the rice pudding in five glasses and sprinkle the ground cinnamon on them.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]