[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 90 g condensed milk
- 125 ml plain yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 250 ml Energy Drink (Monster, Red Bull, Guaraná …)
- Whisk the condensed milk, the yogurt and the egg yolk together. Fold in the cream, the Energy Drink and the vanilla.
- Pour this ice cream mixture into a loaf mold lined with cling film/ or into silicone molds.
- Freeze at least for 6 h, until firm.
- Serve sliced or scooped (with a hot dessert spoon).
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]