- 1 large potato unpeeled
- 1 Frankfurter (pickled sausage)
- 8 Pickled gherkins
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped spring onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped dill leaves
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- black olives sliced
- 1 chili pepper sliced
- 1 tablespoon pickled capers
- Place the potato in a pan with plenty of salted water and boil for about 20 minutes. Drain, set aside to cool, peel and then dice it. Finely dice the gherkins.
- In a skillet, brown the sausage. Slice.
- In a bowl, mix the potato with the gherkin, the sausage, the chili, the olives and the capers.
- Prepare a sauce for our salad by mixing the yogurt, the dill, the mayonnaise, the mustard, the onion. Add this sauce and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill.