- 80 g butter, softened
- 150 g sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 50 g flour
- 50 g corn starch
- 125 g almond flour
- 50 g raisins; soaked in apple liqueur (for at least 1 day ahead) and drained
- Preheat the oven to 180° C
- Cream the butter and sugar together. When well combined add the eggs and then the flour, the corn starch, the almond flour and the raisins.
- Make a roll with this dough. Chill in the fridge for 25 minutes. Unwrap the chilled dough and slice.
- On a cookie sheet lay these slices of dough, spacing them out. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool.