[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 1 leek, minced
- 500 g tomato, peeled and chopped (it can be tinned)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet. Pour in the olive oil. Stir in the leek and cook for 10 minutes, until golden. Add some salt for the leak to sweat. Stir in the sugar and caramelize slightly.
- Fold in the tomato, crushing it.
- Bring to a boil and then low the heat. Let simmer for half an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]