[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 800 g tuna fillet
- 100 g flour
- 750 g onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Shift over the flour to coat the tuna; and pat for the flour to adhere.
- Shake the excess of flour: as not to ruin the oil when you fry the tuna.
- Heat a skillet. Pour in the olive oil and sauté slightly the tuna. Drain and set aside
- In the same skillet sauté the onions and the garlic for 25 minutes (until transparent and very tender but not brown). Adding salt for the onion to sweat.
- Put the tuna in the skillet along with the sautéed onion and cook w for some minutes; letting the flavors to mingle.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]