- 4 pears; peeled, pitted and cut into thin wedges (they will be cooked faster)
- 60 g sugar
- 25 g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
For the topping:
- 85 g almond flour
- 40 g flour, sifted
- 50 g cold butter, diced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180◦ C.
- In a large bowl, combine the pears, sugar, butter, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Toss to coat evenly, and pour into a baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until tender. Take off the foil.
For the topping. Half an hour later start preparing the topping:
- Mix the almond flour, flour, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and butter until the mixture is in large crumbles. Fold in the egg and the milk.
- Pour evenly over the fruit, covering the fruit. Sprinkle the remaining 2 spoons of brown sugar.
- Bake the whole for another 35 minutes, until golden.