[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 beet, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups olive oil (for frying)
- salt to taste
- In a skillet heat the oil very much. Deep fry the vegetable slices in small batches; until golden and crisp. While frying gently splash the hot oil over them.
- Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon to drain the oil. Sprinkle some salt.
- Remember the oil to heat up with every batch.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]