- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 lemon, its juice and zest grated
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- salt to taste
- Prepare the marinade: n a large bowl whisk together all the ingredients except the chicken and the salt. Leave the chicken to marinate in it for at least 5 hours. Coat well and keep in the fridge.
- Lightly oil the grill and preheat the barbecue to medium-high. Grill each side of the breast until firm – internal temperature of 70◦C is reached.
- Flip once and baste with the marinade.