- 4 spring onions, halved
- 1 red pepper, seeded and halved
- 1 green pepper, seeded and halved
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- ½ broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- ½ cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 lb green asparagus trimmed
- 1 big carrot
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt to taste
- In a grill pan – oiled with olive oil – fry the bacon until crispy. Remove from the pan.
- In the same grill pan, mark the vegetables on both sides until browned. Add salt.
- Serve in a platter. Drizzle the oil from the grill pan over the vegetables.
- Garnish with the bacon, and a few leaves of aromatic herbs of your liking.