- 6 small yellow potatoes: boiled unpeeled in salted water (until very tender when pierced with a fork ≈ 20 mins). Then peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots: boiled unpeeled, and then peeled and diced
- 100 g green beans, diced and then boiled
- 200 g canned peas, drained
- ½ spring onion, minced
- 200 g canned tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 canned roasted red peppers, drained and then cut into strips + more to help oneself
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 10 green olives, preferably stuffed with anchovies (optional)
- 10 shrimps, boiled (optional)
- In a large bowl mix the drained vegetables except the red peppers: potatoes, carrots, green beans and peas; together with the tuna. Toss in the mayonnaise to coat.
- Sprinkle the onion all over. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with the red peppers, eggs, and (if used) olives and shrimps. Everyone could help themselves more red peppers.
- Keep in the fridge and serve cold.