- 240 g rice vinegar
- 250 g sugar
- 3 garlic cloves; peeled and germs removed
- 2 hot peppers (seeded and the white membrane removed), minced
- Salt to taste.
- In a pot dissolve the sugar in the vinegar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat medium and let simmer for 10 minutes, until it thickens a bit.
- Meanwhile crush the garlic into a paste using a pestle and mortar.
- Add the rest of ingredients to the pot: garlic and hot peppers. And let simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Let cool completely before storing in a glass. Keep in the fridge.