[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 4 refrigerated blinis
- 4 king prawns (raw), peeled
- 4 teaspoons caviar
- 1 lemon slice, cut in fourths (for decoration)
- some drops of lemon
- 150 g crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon chive, minced
- 1 splash extra virgin olive oil
- flaked salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the blinis in a toaster or oven for 4-6 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- In a skillet sauté the king prawns.
- Meanwhile stir some drops of lemon in the crème fraîche, thoroughly. Put a dollop of it on every blini.
- On each of those blinis lay a sauté king prawn, sprinkle a little minced chive; and finilly add a teaspoon of caviar.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]