[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 1 medium cabbage, chopped
- 2 small potatoes (optional)
- 1 cup sliced chorizo, preferably spicy (= chorizo picante)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a pressure cooker steam/boil in little salty water the cabbage, the potatoes (if used) and the chorizo for 10 minutes at low speed, or until tender
- Serve drained.
- Sprinkle some paprika (if used) over the whole. And finally, drizzle some olive oil over the paprika.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]