[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- ¼ cup olive oil (for frying)
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of one-day-old bread, cut into thin small slices
- ½ cup cured ham, sliced and then chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 6 cups water
- 4 eggs
- Sal to taste
- Heat a pot. Pour in the olive oil and stir fry the garlic until golden. Stir in the ham, as it releases its flavor.
- Take off the heat and stir in the paprika, that will be cooked with the remaining heat.
- Add the water and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Poach the eggs into the soup: break each egg and pour in the soup, one egg at a time. Season with salt.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]