[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 4 pork chops
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste.
- Lightly oil grill and preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- In a pestle and mortar crush the garlic and oregano. Stir in the olive oil to make the marinade.
- In a large bowl rub the chops with this marinade (to coat them). And leave in the fridge overnight. Salt the chops.
- Grill the chops on each side, until done; or until internal temperature of 71°C is reached.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]