[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- 4 salmon fillets (about 175g each), boned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (and more as it’s needed)
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the oil in a skillet. Sauté the garlic and parsley until garlic golden brown. Put the garlic and parsley aside.
- Add the cayenne but let it to infuse the oil only for a few seconds. Remove it.
- Place the filet, flesh side up, on the skillet. The salmon should sizzle.
- When salmon is a golden brown, turn it to grill the other side. Grill until the fish flakes easily. Remove.
- When all the fillets are grilled pour the juices, garlic and parsley over.
- Serve hot.
[sam id=”7″ codes=”true”]